One (or more) Roll Challenge
Lenora F-S., Vice President
Confession time. I am proud of my hoard of toilet paper. I’ve amassed enough to last until Christmas. No matter how I arrange the stuff, it is still just plain boring TP. So, I sat and thought and thought. And then it happened. A brilliant idea!
Let’s have a One (or more) Roll Challenge! Let’s knit or crochet a decorative cover for a roll of toilet paper. I’m not talking about your granny’s toilet roll cover. Oh no. I’m talking updated, imaginative, amazingly brilliant TP covers.
In the past we have held two-ball challenges. This challenge is slightly different because it is a one roll challenge. Just follow the guidelines below and be prepared to show your creation at our August meeting.
One Roll Challenge Guidelines
· Make a decorative cover for a fresh roll of toilet paper
· Multiple rolls may be used as long as all the rolls are covered
· Keep your toilet roll cover design under wraps
· Project due at the August meeting (August 15, 2020)
· Knit, crochet and/or Tunisian crochet are acceptable
· Use stash yarn or purchase new
· Design must be suitable for all audiences: nothing political, naughty or offensive
· Embellishments may be added (non-yarn part cannot cover more than 25% of the finished project)
· Remember to leave an open area in case you need to access the roll(s)
· Be creative
· Have fun!